The Ready Brute Elite Tow Bar incorporates a Supplemental Braking System which is built in front of the towbar. This unique design offers the maximum security providing you with a legal brake that most states now require by law for towing. Rated towing capacity is 8,000 lb, more than enough to tow any car or truck behind your RV. Quickly stows on your motorhome when not in use and has a powder coated finish for extra durability against road debris and weather. Rubber sleeves cover the arm extension keeping operation as smooth and bind free as possible. The braking system with a non binding Blueox clevis design makes it easy to hook up, even if the tow bar is not in line with your motorhome. Includes a free pair of Coiled Safety Cables and free DL-300 Monitoring System that mounts in the dash of your motor home. Comes with manufacturer lifetime guarantee.
Tow Bar Comparison Chart
- Includes Blue Ox triple lug adapters that attach to all Blue Ox Baseplate
- Integrated Brake System
- Stows on Motorhome when not in use
- Rated at 8,000lbs towing capacity
- Powder coated finish for extra durability
- Rubber sleeves cover arm extension keeping operation smooth and bind free
- All Aluminum Towbar only weighs 40 lbs
- Includes a free pair of Coiled Safety Cables and free DL-300 Monitoring System that mounts in the dash of your motor home.
- Non-binding clevis design - Easy to hook up and unhook
- Does not include breakaway, see additional product accessories below for ReadyStop.
- Full Lifetime Guarantee
Ready Brute Elite Tow Bar With Blue Ox Clevis