The Redarc EBRH-ACCNA Tow-Pro Liberty Electric Brake Controller is an innovative new brake controller featuring inertia sensing technology, making it perfect for everyday hauling or towing on the highway.
- Ensures a safe towing experience every time you head out on the road.
- Automatically adjusts trailer's braking based on deceleration of tow vehicle
- Guarantees smooth braking with no push or pull on your vehicle.
- The Liberty self-calibrates for ease of installation.
- Active calibration continuously monitors your direction of travel and adjusts brake response accordingly.
- Liberty will even calibrate with no trailer attached while maintaining the ability to mount in any orientation.
- Works with both electric and electric-over-hydraulic brakes.
- Activates immediately - no pause like with time-delayed brake controllers.
- Designed for 1-2 trailer axles.
- 3-axis accelerometer measures deceleration in all directions for precise braking and smooth, uniform stopping action.
- Can be mounted at any angle and will still accurately sense the deceleration of your vehicle.
- Includes a manual override function via the dash-mounted remote head knob, which allows users to prevent trailer sway with just the push of a button.
- The remote head knob allows for fast and easy adjustment of braking power with a turn of the dial.
- Eliminates any knee-knocking of the brake controller in your vehicle's dash.
- No interference with airbags or other vehicle accessories.
- Made for 12 volt systems.
- Tow-Pro universal switch insert (sold separately) is required to install the remote head, see part TPSI-001
- Under dash mounting bracket kit not included, see part EBMK-001
- Important: Universal or vehicle-specific wiring harnesses available separately, see the frequently bought section below to locate the right harness for your vehicle.
- Installation Time: 1 hour approx.
- The remote head meets UNECER21 and FMVSS 201 safety standards.
- Dexter and Tuson sway control system approved.
- Note: not functional in reverse.
- Operating Voltage: 9V – 16V
- Nom. Input System Voltage: 12V
- Brake Input Signal Voltage: +12V nominal (on), 0V (off).
- Brake Coil Voltage: 12V
- Max Trailer Axles: 1 or 2
- Nominal Current Draw: 18A
- Max. Rated Current: 18A
- Standby Current: <5mA
- Operating Temperature: +4°F to +140°F / -20°C to +60°C
- See additional photos above for complete product dimensions.
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Includes (1) remote head assembly, (1) main unit, (1) remote head nut, (1) remote head knob, (1) remote head bezel, and (1) remote head cable (3 ft).
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Redarc Tow-Pro Liberty Electric Brake Controller