The CR Spotless Resin Cartridges make it simple and quick to replace the resin in your DIW-20, DIC-20, or DI-120 water systems.
- Two cartridges will de-ionize about 300 gallons of water.
- Simply unscrew the watertight housing and remove the expired cartridge, replace with a new cartridge, then screw back on.
- More efficient than bagged resin.
- Sold as a pair of (2) 20" replacement cartridges.
- Weight: 18 lbs.
CR Spotless Replacement Cartridges For DIW/DIC-20/DI-120 Water Systems
How to replace your resin cartridges:
1. Relieve pressure by turning the water off and squeezing your sprayer trigger until water stops flowing.
2. Loosen and then unscrew each of the two housings. Remove used resin cartridges and then remove the centering/alignment rings from cartridges.
3. Place rings on new cartridges and re-insert into the housings.
4. Screw the housing back into the tops and secure with housing wrench. Tighten, but do not overtighten.