Omnidirectional, off-air antenna continuously receives VHF/UHF/FM signals from all directions, even while traveling down the road. You'll never have to adjust it, even on winding roads. Built-in solid state amplifier boosts signals on average of 15dB on VHF, 20 dB on UHF. Power supply operates on 12 volt DC.
- Built-in, solid-state amplifier boosts signals an average of 15 dB on VHF, 20 dB on UHF
- Aerodynamically designed, housing is stylish, high-impact, weatherproof and UV protected material
- Overall height: 10 3/8"
- Diameter: 21 1/2"
- Bandpass VHF / FM: 54-216 MHz, UHF: 470-810 MHz
- Amplifier Gain: VHF - 15.5 dB avg., UHF - 19.5 dB avg.
- Impedance: 75 ohm
- Power Required: +12VDC at 85 ma
- Under optimum conditions the Roadstar has a 35-45 mile range.
- Power receptacle wall plate not included. See part # 24-0450.
- Made in USA.
RoadStar RS-2000 Omni-directional Antenna