The RoadMaster 146-7 Flexo-Coil 7 Wire to 6 Wire Kit are water, oil and chemical resistant with plugs injected with silicone to prevent corrosion. Easily and effectively connect your motor home to your towed vehicle with this 7 way to 6 way coiled cable. The Flexo-Coil design allows the cord to extend more than 8' and then contract keeping it off the ground and connected.
- Adapter cord can be used for multiple towing applications
- Perfect for running power from your RV to your towed vehicle or trailer
- Flexo-Coil cord can expand more than 8' yet still contract to prevent dragging and tangling
- Silicone-injected plugs prevent corrosion
- Cord is resistant to water, oil and chemicals
- Coiled cord can be used for all types of towing applications
- Electrical cord is resistant to water, oil and chemicals
- 6 pin connector mounting holes have a width of 2 7/8" on center.
- Includes: Coiled Cable, 6 way receptacle, mounting bracket and screws
- Limited 90-day warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Flexo-Coil cords are not intended for use with Roadmaster All Terrain tow bars that includes cable channel guides. Only Roadmaster straight cords should be used with those models.
Roadmaster Flexo-Coil 7 Wire to 6 Wire Kit