With the Roadmaster 195225-S RV Spare Tire Carrier, you can get back to your road trip in less time, keep your tires matched, save valuable storage space, and still tow a vehicle behind your motorhome. This carrier will pay for itself the very first time it's needed by allowing you to carry your own spare tire and wheel allowing you to control the replacement cost.
Will the spare tire carrier fit on my motor home? If the distance between the rear of the motor home and the receiver hitch pin hole is 10" or less, the spare tire carrier should fit. See photos above.
- The unique patented hinge design allows the carrier to pivot to the ground allowing one person to lower or raise tire.
- Roadmaster Quiet Hitch clamp keeps hitch receiver from swaying and rattling.
- With a spare tire ready to go, Roadside Assistance can get you back on the road quickly.
- The carrier can be lowered to either side for engine access or ladder clearance.
- Comes with a 2" receiver hitch for a tow bar, hitch rack, or another hitch-mounted accessory.
- Works with: 16", 16.5", 19.5", 22.5", 24" and 24.5" wheels.
- Mounts in a standard 2" receiver.
- Color/Finish: Black powder coated.
- Weight: 52 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 10,000 lbs max.
- Tongue Weight: 400 lbs max.
- Dimensions: 18.25" Overall length.
- Bottom of the receiver to the top of the carrier: 16.88" H.
- Top of the shank to top of the carrier: 12.13" H.
- Carrier Width: 7.25" W.
- For more dimensions on the carrier, see Dimensional Diagram below.
- Limited 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty.
Roadmaster RV Spare Tire Carrier