With the Roadmaster 195225 RV Spare Tire Carrier you can get back to your road trip in less time, keep your tires matched, save valuable storage space and still tow a vehicle behind your motorhome. This carrier will pay for itself the very first time it's needed by allowing you to carry your own spare tire and wheel allowing you to control the replacement cost. The unique patented hinge design allows the carrier to pivot to the ground allowing one person to lower or raise tire.
- Patented hinge mechanism makes raising or lowering a large spare tire easy
- Roadmaster Quiet Hitch clamp keeps hitch receiver from swaying and rattling
- With a spare tire ready to go, Roadside Assistance can get you back on the road quickly
- Carrying your own spare tire saves you money
- The carrier can be lowered to either side for engine access or ladder clearance
- Comes with a 2" receiver hitch for a tow bar, hitch rack or other hitch-mounted accessory
- Works with: 16", 16.5", 19.5", 22.5", 24" and 24.5" wheels
- Need a minimum of 10" in the rear from receiver for this to work.
- Mounts in a standard 2" receiver
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Color/Finish: black powder coated
- Towing Capacity: 10,000 lbs max
- Tongue Weight: 400 lbs max
- Limited 90-day warranty
Roadmaster RV Spare Tire Carrier