This Safe-T-Alert Flush Mounted RV Carbon Monoxide Detector - White was designed to be mounted inside your RV to alert you to dangerous carbon monoxide levels, as CO is colorless, odorless, tasteless and highly poisonous gas.
Why you need a carbon monoxide detector? Everyone is at risk for carbon monoxide poisoning! Particularly sensitive are children, pregnant women, the elderly and people with lung or heart disease or anemia! Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless gas that prevents the blood from carrying oxygen to vital organs. CO is 200 times more likely to replace oxygen in the blood. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recommends using at least one CO alarm located outside of sleeping areas. For the extra security, locate additional CO alarms in each sleeping area.
- Ideal for Class A motorhomes, Class B van campers, Class C mini-motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, trucks, and folding campers
- Mute button silences alarm
- Rapid recovery sensor is reset when silenced or reactivates alarm if carbon monoxide levels remain
- Memory scan - Retains carbon monoxide level that activated the alarm
- Battery power saver
- Low and high alarm levels
- Surface mounted
- 12 Volt power, no batteries to replace
- 85 dB Alarm
- Alarm Point: 400 PPM 4-15 Minutes
- Power supply and Current Draw: 108 mA at 12 VDC
- Operational Range: 12 Volts +/-15%
- Low voltage power warning at 7 Volts
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +158°F
- Dimensions: 6.5" W x 3.5" H x 1.25" D
- Conforms to ANSI / UL STD 2034
- Meets requirements of RVIA/NFPA
- Certified to CSA Std 6.19-01 (R2006)
- Limited 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Note: Priority shipping is not available.
Safe-T-Alert Flush Mounted RV Carbon Monoxide Detector - White