Over 10 million sold! The Winegard RV-3095 Sensar Off-Air Antenna is the most popular off-air RV TV antenna in America! Built-in amplifier and unique circuitry give you clear VHF/UHF reception whenever you park your RV. Raise, lower and rotate the antenna with hand crank from inside your RV. It's easy to install and lowers to only four inches above the roof while traveling.
- Used to replace old antennas on your class A, B, or C motor homes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, pop-ups, campers and RVs
- Easy to operate with on/off switch
- Amplified 75 ohm over-the-air digital and HD ready antenna
- Built-in amplifier offers you excellent reception whenever you park you motor home
- Hand crank allows you to adjust the antenna from the comfort of the inside of your RV
- Receive all digital and HD channels
- VHF/UHF reception
- Signal range: Reaches up to 55 miles
- UV resistant and long lasting durability
- Easy to install
- Color: Silver
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 46.25" W x 15.25" D x 4" (stowed)
- Power Supply Voltage: 12 VDC
- Coaxial Cable Length: 20'
- TV Set Cord Length: 6'
- Includes: Amplified sensar antenna, life assembly, +12 VDC white power supply, white interior control parts, 20' Coax cable (75 ohm), 6' coax cable (75 ohm), mounting hardware and owner's manual
- Limited 1-year manufacturer warranty
Winegard RV-3095 Sensar Off-Air Antenna