The 120 Watt Portable Solar Charging System is the most popular portable packing a 120 Watt punch that works well for a wide variety of campers in many locations. For light to medium energy users 120 watts can deliver the power needed for low light, cloudy situations or when days are short.
- Power Rating: 120 Watts at 6.84 amps
- UV Rated wire with estimated 15 year lifespan
- Class A high efficiency, highest quality monocrystalline solar panels
- Compressed aluminium frame
- Tempered glass
- Attached EZ-Slide Legs – no bolts or wing nuts.
- Carrying handle and two plated clasp for transport.
- Zamp Solar Built in 10 Amp PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Weatherproof Solar Charge Controller on EZ-View Bracket.
- Large LCD Digital Display | Volts, Amps & Amps per Hour.
- Multi-color LED Indicator Lights for Operational Status.
- Great for dual and multi-battery systems, large RV’s and campers and some off grid solar charging applications
- Weight: 33 lbs.
- Dimensions: 41" (L) x 35" (W) x 1.5" (H) (opened) 21" (L) x 35" (W) x 3" (H) (closed)
- Includes: (2) Solar panels, (1) operator's manual, (1) fuse holder, (1) fuse and (1) ballistic nylon case with heavy duty zippers
- 25-year power output manufacturer warranty
ZAMP 120W Portable Solar Charging System