The Zamp Solar ZP-2000PS 2000W Pure Sine-Wave Inverter is the perfect way to take the 12 Volt DC power in your car, boat, RV and much more and invert it into 120 Volt AC power. This will allow you to operate or charge a battery on your cell phones, laptops, tablets, microwaves, HDTV, etc., while traveling on the road or camping. This 2000 watt unit will be sufficient enough to power many of your larger electronics with ease.
Sizing an Inverter for Use:
- Remote Switch.
- 2,000 Watt inverter is equipped with a remote switch port.
- Remote Switch with 15′ of lead wire making it easy to place the switch in a convenient location.
2,000 Watt Continuous Power and 4,000 Watts of Surge Protection.
- Pure Sine-Wave Output – A cleaner electrical signal that sensitive electronics use.
- 3 – 120 Volt AC Output Plug.
- USB Port, 5v and 2,000mA.
- Load Control Cooling Fan > 100w.
- Soft Start Low Interference Technology.
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) is less than 3%.
- 5 Kinds of Protection.
- Input Under-Voltage Alarm - When input DC power is below 10.6v the inverter will signal and go into protection mode.
- Under Voltage Protection - It will automatically shut down when the input DC voltage is lower than 10v.
- Over Voltage Protection - The inverter will automatically shut down when the input DC voltage is higher than 15v.
- Overload Protection - Will shut down when the load power is higher than the rated power.
- Thermal Protection - If the temperature is higher than 65°Ck, the inverter will automatically shut down.
- Supplied with Terminal Battery Clamps and Terminal Rings.
- Dimensions: 17.13" L x 9.29" W x 3.74" H.
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
In order to get the correct sized inverter for your needs you will have to know what wattage the devices will use at 120 volts. This commonly found on tags and stamps located on the device. A 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter will operate devices up to 2000 watts either through a single outlet or between both of them at varying watts.
Zamp Solar 2000W Pure Sine Inverter