The Zamp Solar ZS-US-80-P 80 Watt Portable Charge Kit features 10 Amp solar charge controller mounted on our EZ-View swinging bracket. The EZ-View Bracket allows the user to stand while viewing the digital deluxe solar charge controller. A large digital display shows the user battery voltage, an instant view of amps from the solar panel and how many amps charged the battery over the period of time it was connected.
- Power Rating: 80 watts at 4.58 amps
- 3 Indicator light shows – faults (any errors) | charging (solar is charging the battery) | full (battery is full and solar is maintaining)
- Compressed aluminium frame
- Tempered glass
- Attached EZ-Slide Legs - no bolts or wing nuts
- Carrying handle and two plated clasp for transport
- Zamp solar built in 10 Amp PWM weatherproof solar charge controller on EZ-View bracket
- Large LCD digital display | volts, amps & amps per hour
- Multi-color LED indicator lights for operational status
- UV rated wire with estimated 15 year lifespan
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Open: 43.5" x 20" x 1.5"
- Closed: 21.75" x 20" x 3"
- Includes: (2) Class A high quality Monocrystalline Solar Panels, (1) 16' wiring harness with alligator battery clamps, (1) ballistic nylon case with heavy duty zippers, (1) fuse , (1) fuse holder, and (1) Zamp Solar plug system
- 25-year power output manufacturer warranty
- Instructions are only only - Check Instructions tab
- Made in the USA
Zamp Solar 80 Watt Portable Charge Kit