The ADCO 34815 Tyvek Designer Series Class C RV cover is made to fit a 29'1 to 32' size. It has a triple layered white Tyvek top panel with triple layered gray polypropylene sides. It works in any climate while featuring UV and wind resistance. The slip seam strap system conforms the cover to the RV, minimizing the amount of wind impact. Built-in vents on the sides allow air to pass through.
Note: When measuring your RV, remember to include the bumpers, ladder and spare tire.
- Made to resist exposure to wind, sun, rain, and snow
- Maintains RV condition keeps the surface clean & prevents damage
- Completely breathable to deter mold and mildew growth
- The Tyvek top panel reflects sunlight, blocks 99.8% of UV rays
- Strap system cinches at the top and bottom for a fit that prevents wind damage
- Zippered side panels on the passenger side for easy access to the RV's interior
- Weighted buckles for easy toss under
- Reinforced corners & ladder cap reduce wear on stress points
- Built-in vents allow for air circulation
- Cinching system on the front, rear, and bottom prevents billowing in the wind
- Dimensions: 32' L x 114" H x 102" W
- Includes (4) Travel tire guards, Storage bag, Rain gutter spout protectors (not needed on most Class C's), Ladder cap and Extra adhesive reinforcement material
- Limited 3-year manufacturer warranty
ADCO Class C Designer Series Tyvek Plus Wind RV Cover - 29'1"-32'