The Thetford Lubricant is non-petroleum toilet seal lubricant and conditioner that is a silicone-based formula that penetrates and coats your toilet seal for smooth operation.
- Works with all permanent or portable RV or marine toilets.
- Saves money by increasing the life of your toilet seals and valves.
- Improves performance by lubricating your entire RV sanitation system.
- Penetrates and coats seals for smooth toilet operation.
- Petroleum-free lubricant prevents rubber seals from swelling.
- Silicone-based formula helps prevent sticking.
- Use throughout the season.
- Most effective at the beginning of the season, twice in the middle, and end of the season.
- One 24 oz bottle lasts an entire season (6 oz used at a rate of 4 times per season).
- Do not store in freezing temperatures or below (32-degrees Fahrenheit / 0-degrees Celsius).
- Weight: 1 lb.
Thetford Toilet Seal Lubricant And Conditioner - 24 Oz
How To Use:
- For normal use, pour 1/4 of the bottle in your toilet and let stand. Do not flush for at least 8 hours. Then use the toilet as normal.
- The longer you let the lubricant stand, generally the better the results.