The Lippert 296652 is a self-adjusting electric trailer brake assembly that self-adjusts during every forward stop, providing up to 50 percent better braking distance, and making it safer to brake with your trailer during emergency panic stops.
- Brake auto-set corrects clearance during every stop.
- Provides optimal brake lining and magnet wear.
- Comes fully assembled ready to bolt on.
- Designed for the right-hand side (passenger side) of your trailer.
- Features a 5-bolt mounting pattern.
- Drum brake type.
- Axle Weight Capacity: 4000-7000 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12" D x 2" W.
- Weight: 15.5 lbs.
- Includes a backing plate, shoe and lining kit, magnet kit, adjusting screw and spring hardware.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Lippert Forward Self-Adjusting Electric Trailer Brake Assembly - 12" x 2" - Right Hand