Note: Systems are made to order and have a current lead-time of 6 weeks. The Bigfoot QEIIFA-2430 4 Cylinder Toy Hauler Automatic Leveling System is the ultimate upgrade to make your RV'ing experience so much easier when leveling your trailer at a campsite or any other location. This fully automatic hydraulic leveling system features a control panel that allows you to select one button to get your RV level.
Any questions? Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Works with 5th wheel Toy Haulers and heavy-duty 5th wheels.
- Simple, one-touch operation for fully automatic leveling.
- Auto-Reconnect stores the position of the trailer during the unhooking process for easy hook up later.
- Wireless key fob for easy operation of the front jacks.
- Individual power units at each leveler mean nearly 4x the pump life compared to ordinary central pump systems.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each cylinder individually.
- It may be used with RV SnapPad BF-7 jack pads, see BF7SP4
- This automatic leveling system includes everything for installation on your fifth-wheel trailer.
- Front: (2) powder-coated cylinders capable of lifting 17,000 pounds each with 24" of stroke.
- Rear: (2) powder-coated cylinders capable of lifting 17,000 pounds each with 16" of stroke.
- (4) weatherproof hydraulic power units, each with American-made marine pumps & motors wrapped in a steel housing for protection from road spray.
- 100 square inch pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- All necessary components and hardware.
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty On Cylinders, 2 Years On Parts, 1 Year On Labor.
- Made in America.
Bigfoot 4 Cylinder Toy Hauler Automatic Leveling System