Note: Systems are made to order and have a current lead-time of 6 weeks. The Bigfoot QEFA6-1630 6 Cylinder Fifth Wheel Automatic Leveling System is the ultimate upgrade to make leveling your RV much simpler, while parking at any campsite. This fully automatic hydraulic leveling system features a control panel that allows you to select one button to get your RV level. The Bigfoot Automatic Leveling system comes complete with brackets, hoses, pumps, controls, and cylinders.
Any questions? Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Simple, one-touch operation for fully automatic leveling.
- Auto-Reconnect stores the position of the trailer during the unhooking process for easy hook up later.
- Wireless key fob for easy operation of the front jacks.
- Individual power units at each leveler mean nearly 4x the pump life compared to ordinary central pump systems.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each cylinder individually.
- It may be used with RV SnapPad BF-7 jack pads, see BF7SP4
- This automatic leveling system includes everything for installation on your fifth-wheel trailer.
- Front (2) powder-coated cylinders capable of lifting 17,000 pounds each with 24" of stroke.
- Rear (4) powder-coated cylinders made at our facility are capable of lifting 12,000 pounds each with 16" of stroke
- (4) weatherproof hydraulic power units, each with an American-made marine pump & motor wrapped in a steel housing, allow the unit to be mounted outside in the elements so it does not take up storage space.
- 100 square inch pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- All necessary components and hardware.
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty On Cylinders, 2 Years On Parts, 1 Year On Labor.
- Made in America.
Bigfoot 6 Cylinder Fifth Wheel Trailer Automatic Leveling System