The WFCO 8955PEC RV Power Center Converter provides clean interference free power to appliances and sensitive electronics. Automatic three-stage charging provides superior 12V system performance through (4) branch DC circuits, up to (5) branch AC circuits. Provides quiet and reliable operation.
- Converter housing is a robust, plastic construction offering durable & reliable protection.
- Provides 55 amps of charging power.
- Clean constant 13.6VDC nominal output, ensures reliable operation of electronics and appliances.
- Upgrade old and unreliable converter in as little as 1 hour!
- Automatic three-stage charging extends the life of your battery, modes include:
- 13.2 VDC range "float" mode
- 13.6 VDC range "absorption" mode
- 14.4 VDC range "bulk" charge mode
- WF-8725-P maintains a quiet operation as the cooling fan only runs when it's needed.
- Won't cause interference with televisions, radios, or other signals.
- DC circuits include LED lights to indicate open circuits.
- Converter automatically shuts off during overload/short-circuits;
- Protects the life of your power center & electrical system.
- Power center converter features reverse polarity protection.
- Accommodates a 30 Amp main AC circuit breaker and up to (5) branch circuits.
- Over current, over temperature, & over voltage for additional security.
- Limited 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- FCC Class B Complaint.
- UL & cUL listed
- Weight: 7.75 lbs
- Dimensions: 12 3/16" wide x 10 7/8" high x 7 1/4" deep
- Mounting cut-out dimensions: 13 7/8" wide x 11 5/8" high x 9" deep
- Color: Black & Brown
- Output current: 55 Amps
- Output power: 940 Watt
- Converter type: Three-stage converter charger
- Input Voltage/Hz: 105-130 VAC, 60 Hz
- Voltage output: 13.2 – 14.4V DC Range
- AC circuits: (1) Main & (5) branch circuits
- DC circuits: (2) 30A Max & (9) 20A Max
WFCO Power Center Converter, 55 AMP, Brown