The Equalizer Systems 8107UPS AM Series has a lifting capacity of 12,000 lbs. and comes standard with a screw drive manual override. This jack is manufactured with a 4" x 4" outer tube and is available in 24" stroke length. The pump is attached securely to the jack and has a powder coated steel protective cover that is included. The harness wire is braided with a durable PVC coated nylon that makes the harness hold up in the toughest of conditions. Also included is a set of universal mounting brackets to allow you to mount the jack to the center of your trailer (A bolt kit is needed but sold separately). This AM Series replaces your existing jack on your trailer and does require a 12 volt battery source to operate.
- Commercial single function pump with manual override screw drive
- Wire harnesses have a PVC high temperature nylon braid to hold up in the toughest environments
- Runs on 12 Volt battery
- 4" x 4" square tube in tube jack
- Lifting Capacity: 12,000 lbs
- Stroke Length: 24"
- Cylinder Bore: 2.5"
- Retracted Length: 35.5"
- Extended Length: 59.5"
- Pump Cover Dimensions: 24" x 14" x 9"
- Includes: (1) Jack with manual override screw drive and cover, (1) Operating switch and (2) Mounting brackets
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
Equalizer Systems AM Series Single Leg Hydraulic Trailer Jack with Manual Override Screw Drive - 12,000 lbs