This product is no longer available, see F232000 for an alternative product.
The Mr. Heater F274800 Big Buddy Portable Heater is a perfect way to keep warm in enclosed areas like cabins or any space up to 450 square feet. This portable propane heater connects to two (2) 1 lb cylinders and gives off 4000, 9000, or 18000 BTU every hour.
- Great for emergency heat, tents, campers, job sites, porches, garages, tailgating parties, sporting events, shelters, and more.
- Integrated blower fan increases the heating capacity of the heater, combining radiant and convection style heat.
- Turn the knob to pilot and push in to light the heater - built-in Piezo sparking mechanism will do the rest.
- Two (2) Built-in swivel regulators allow you to swap disposable cylinders for a remote gas supply with a hose and filter (sold separately)
- Do not place near flammable objects. Check clearance before starting the heater, 30" top, 24" front, 6" side, rear - 0
- Safety shut-off if the unit is knocked over or tilts past 45 degrees.
- Features an ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) that will shut off the heater if oxygen drops below a certain level.
- The Portable Buddy is not meant for elevations over 7000 ft because of the ODS safety system.
- Heats up to 450 square feet.
- High, medium, and low heat settings.
- Two (2) 1 lb propane tanks must be used to run the heater on high.
- Runs on 4 D batteries or a 6V AC power adapter (both sold separately)
- Uses 0.04 gallons of fuel per hour at 4000 BTU, 0.09 gallons at 9000 BTU, and 0.18 gallons at 18000 BTU.
- Minimum Tank Capacity: Two (2) 1 lb propane cylinders
- Dimensions: 19" L x 12" W x 15" H.
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Mr. Heater Big Buddy Portable Heater