The Bigfoot AC-MB5 Central Pump Automatic Leveling System is designed for motorhomes on the Mercedes 3500 Sprinter Van chassis. The weatherproof hydraulic power unit with an American made marine pump and motor wrapped in a steel housing allows the unit to be mounted outside in the elements so it does not take up storage space.
- This kit features a fully bolt-on, no drill installation.
- Quick, one-touch operation that automatically deploys the jacks to completely stabilize and level your motorhome
- Compatible with: Mercedes Sprinter (2007 and newer) chassis cabs with 170" long wheelbase only.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each jack individually.
- Does not require any frame drilling, relocating of the spare tire or rerouting of the rear exhaust.
- Features a central pump assembly to save on space.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- (4) Powder-coated cylinders rated to lift 8,000 lbs per cylinder with 13" stroke.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- Includes: (4) cylinders, (1) hydraulic power unit, (1) monitor and all necessary components and hardware for a complete installation.
- Kit Weight: 145 lbs
- 2 Years Parts & Labor Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the USA.
- NOTE: Does not fit on Airstream or Roadtrek models.
Bigfoot Central Pump Automatic Leveling System For Mercedes 3500 Sprinter Van