Note: Systems are made to order and have a current lead-time of 6 weeks. The Bigfoot AC-MB8 Central Pump Automatic Leveling System is designed for motorhomes on a 2019 or newer Mercedes 2500/3500 Sprinter Van chassis. The weatherproof hydraulic power unit with an American-made marine pump and motor wrapped in steel housing allows the unit to be mounted outside in the elements so it does not take up storage space.
- Bolt-on installation, some drilling is required into the wheel wells, but no drilling is required into the frame.
- A quick, one-touch operation that automatically deploys the jacks to completely stabilize and level your motorhome
- Compatible with: Mercedes Sprinter (2019 and newer) chassis cabs with 170" long wheelbase only.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each jack individually.
- Does not require any frame drilling, relocating of the spare tire, or rerouting of the rear exhaust.
- Features a central pump assembly to save on space.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- (4) Powder-coated cylinders rated to lift 8,000 lbs per cylinder with 13" stroke.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- It may be used with RV SnapPad BF-7 jack pads, see BF7SP4
- Includes (4) cylinders, (1) hydraulic power unit, (1) monitor, and all necessary components and hardware for a complete installation.
- Kit Weight: 145 lbs
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty On Cylinders, 2 Years On Parts, 1 Year On Labor.
- Made in the USA.
- NOTE: Does not fit on Airstream or Roadtrek models.
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System For 2019+ Mercedes 2500/3500 Sprinter Vans