The Bigfoot WC-8A1 EZ Wireless Leveling System for Class A Gas Motorhomes is an economical solution for the RV'er looking to upgrade to hydraulic leveling. This system is operated by one central pump that runs the four jacks in pairs. The wireless remote allows you to walk around your coach while you level it. Wiring is simplified with the wireless receiver that simply plugs into the tank assembly, so no wiring is necessary. The EZ Leveling system comes complete with brackets, hoses, pump, controls and 4 cylinders.
Note: Only works on units with a GVWR under 20,000 lbs.
- Control operates the jacks in pairs to resist frame twist or slide-out damage.
- Four powder-coated cylinders made at our facility capable of lifting 12,000 pounds each with 16" of stroke.
- One weatherproof hydraulic power unit with an American made marine pump & motor wrapped in a steel housing, allows the unit to be mounted outside.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- Includes everything you need for installation on your Class A Gas Motorhome.
- (2) QEI-16 12,000 lb rated cylinders with (2) long front standard mounting brackets.
- (2) QEI-16 12,000 lb rated cylinders with (2) long rear standard mounting brackets.
- All necessary components and hardware included for a complete installation.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Limited 1-year parts & labor manufacturer warranty
- Made in America.
See the diagram below for information on how to measure your RV for the correct cylinder size. We will also need you to include measurements for the hydraulic hose lengths from the purposed location of the pump & to each cylinder. If you are unsure of what information you require please call us at #866-332-7881 and talk to customer service representative who will be happy to assist you.
Bigfoot EZ Wireless Leveling System Class A Gas Motorhome