Note: Systems are made to order and have a current lead-time of 6 weeks. The Bigfoot PC-FT1 Ford Transit 350 Class C Platinum Leveling System is designed for specific vehicles and their leveling system application (cylinder size, frame & ride height, etc.) One weatherproof hydraulic power unit with an American-made marine pump & motor wrapped in steel housing, allows the unit to be mounted outside in the elements so it does not take up storage space.
- The only hydraulic leveling system available in the U.S. market for this chassis.
- Fits Motorhomes built on the 2013 and newer Ford Transit 350/350HD Gas/Diesel cutaway chassis.
- Note: This does not fit the one-piece uni-body vans.
- Fits THOR Gemini/Compass, Forest River Forester/Sunseeker, Coachmen Orion/CrossTrek/Freelander, Leisure Travel Wonder & Winnebago Fuse.
- Patent-pending bolt-on design, no frame drilling or modification required.
- Stabilizes the vehicle to a near-level position in 30 seconds with the press of a button.
- Manual mode allows you to operate cylinders individually or in pairs.
- One-touch automatic retract button and “all up” indication on panel.
- Safety alarm feature to warn you before you drive off if cylinders are deployed.
- Single, marine-grade hydraulic pump wrapped in steel housing mounts under the vehicle so no valuable
- storage space is used.
- It may be used with RV SnapPad BF-7 jack pads, see BF7SP4
- (4) Powder-coated cylinders rated to lift 8,000 pounds per cylinder with 13” of travel.
- Factory installation is available by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan.
- System Weight: 140 lbs.
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty On Cylinders, 2 Years On Parts, 1 Year On Labor.
- Made in the USA.
Bigfoot Ford Transit 350 Class C Platinum Leveling System