The Blue Ox BXW1350 TrackPro is the first weight distribution hitch with built-in sway prevention that stops swaying before it begins. Distributes weight evenly over your axles and uses two points of friction sway control to provide much more stable, smooth control of your vehicle and trailer, no matter the road conditions.
- Rigid brackets and hitch head keeps your trailer in line and prevents swaying.
- Includes an adjustable shank and a pre-installed 2-5/16" hitch ball.
- TrackPro will work with any 1-1/4" ball shanks.
- Provides a stable, level ride for your tow vehicle and trailer.
- Steel-on-steel friction reduces any swaying caused by crosswinds or other sudden movements.
- Hitch head pitch is preset, no further adjustments are required after first-time setup.
- Works with surge-type brake actuators.
- Clamp-on brackets are adjustable along the frame of your trailer, no drilling is required.
- Will accommodate gas tanks, battery boxes, toolboxes, generators, or other frame-mounted items.
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a powder-coated, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Allows for backing up without needing to disconnect the hitch.
- Snap-up lever makes installation easier by reducing lifting required by your trailer jack.
- Molybdenum grease is recommended on each bar pivot, at least twice a year.
- The adjustable 7-hole shank fits 2 x 2 receiver hitches.
- Shank Length: 10"
- Drop: 2".
- Rise: 8".
- Gross Towing Weight: 13,000 lbs.
- Tongue Weight: 1,300 lbs.
- Fits any 2" x 2" hitch receiver.
- Hitch Ball Size: 2-5/16".
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- Includes (1) weight distribution shank, (1) weight distribution head, (1) 2-5/16" hitch ball, (2) sway control brackets, (2) spring bars, (1) snap-up lever, and all hardware required to install.
- Made in the USA.
Blue Ox TrackPro Weight Distribution Hitch With Sway Control - 13,000 Lbs