The Catalina Two-handle RV Brushed Nickel Bathroom Faucet offers smooth flow control and is ADA compliant for easy operation. All Catalina under bodies are made of durable synthetic polymer that resists corrosion, rust and mineral buildup, using a unique spin welding process to create a single piece under body eliminating o-rings that can cause leaks.
- Faucet features two handles delivering smooth water flow and operation!
- There is 2 holes for mounting with a 4" center, providing a product that's easy to install.
- Durable and long lasting ABS polymer plastic construction provides a sturdy faucet.
- Plastic material is rust and corrosion resistant and resists mineral build up.
- Constructed using a spin welding technique that creates a single piece under body to decrease o-rings that cause leaky faucets.
- Faucet also features a D-spud in case you planned on attaching a hand held shower to accommodate disabled users.
- ADA Compliant
- Valve type: 1/4 turn washerless
- Flow rate: 2.2 gallons/minute
- Compatibility: Can be installed in any class A, B, & C motor homes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, pop-ups, campers, and RVs.
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 4" center install size
- Shank length: 2.0"
- Included: All necessary hardware, bathroom faucet, & installation + owners manual.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Note: This faucet can NOT take a pop-up drain.
Two-Handle RV Brushed Nickel Bathroom Faucet