The On The Go Double Standard Portable Water Softener is an easy to use unit providing soft water for 10-32 days with low-cost operation. On the Go portable water softeners are built for the owner of any type of RV, and the double standard model features 16,000 grains per unit softening.
- Prevents Hard Water and Rust Stains
- Avoids Scale Build-Up
- Improves Taste and Odor
- No Tools or Electricity Required
- Increases the Lifespan of Appliances
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- Integrated Carrying Handle
- Large Top Opening to Easily Add Salt
- Softens 500 to 1600 Gallons Before Requiring Regeneration
- Can Regenerate from Potassium Chloride or Table Salt
- Gallons Be For Regeneration: 640-1600
- Regeneration Time: 30 MINUTES
- Required Salt: 2 boxes of common table salt
- Life Span: 7-10 years
- Resin Type: Premium High-Grade capacity
- Max Operating Pressure: 120 psi
- Operating Temperature: 35 °F - 110 °F
- Dimensions: 22" H x 10" D
- Weighs 32 lbs Empty
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- This water softener includes brass fittings.
Includes: hardness test strips, storage inlet/outlet caps, handle, inlet hi-flow shutoff flow valve, inlet and outlet hose adapters, back-flush adapter and high pressure 4' white drinking hose.
On The Go Double Standard Portable Water Softener with Brass Fittings