The On The Go Double Standard Portable Water Softener is an easy to use unit providing soft water for 10-32 days with low cost operation. On the Go portable water softeners are built for the owner of any type of RV, and the double standard model features 16,000 grains per unit softening.
- Prevents Hard Water and Rust Stains
- Avoids Scale Build-Up
- Iproves Taste and Odor
- No Tools or Electricity Required
- Increases the Lifespan of Appliances
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- Integrated Carrying Handle
- Large Top Opening to Easily Add Salt
- Softens 500 to 1600 Gallons Before Requiring Regeneration
- Can Regenerate from Potassium Chloride or Table Salt
- Gallons Be For Regeneration: 640-1600
- Regeneration Time: 30 MINUTES
- Required Salt: 2 boxes of common table salt
- Life Span: 7-10 years
- Resin Type: Premium High Grade capacity
- Max Operating Pressure: 120 psi
- Operating Temperature: 35 °F - 110 °F
- Dimensions: 22" H x 10" D
- Weighs 32 lbs Empty
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- This water softener includes brass fittings.
Includes hardness test strips, storage inlet/outlet caps, handle, inlet hi-flow shutoff flow valve, inlet and outlet hose adapters, back-flush adapter and a high pressure 4' white drinking hose.
On The Go Double Standard Portable Water Softener with Brass Fittings