The Fastway Flip automatic jack foot gives you an automatic 6" extension that locks into place when extended, no more bending or kneeling down in the gravel gets rid of the hassle of placing blocks under your tongue jack. Bolts quickly and easily to your existing jack. The Flip puts itself away, with no springs, cables, pins, or clips required. It drops into place automatically when you extend your jack. Works great with a pop-up trailer, truck camper, fifth wheel travel trailers.
Features: This jack allows you to an extent your jack even further to give you more space between the ground and the trailer. If you are looking for a less complicated jack, this is an ideal tool to have because it's very simple to use and flips out of the way when you aren't using the jack. You can use this flip jack to many types of trailers, such as low deck trailers, small single axle trailers. If you looking for a liable jack for your next road trip, this flip jack would be a . This small like adjustable jack is a reliable tool to take on your next road trip.
- 6" extension giving exceptional sustainability.
- Programmed to hold up to 3,000 lbs.
- The tongue weight's maximum is 1,400 lbs.
- Reachable to any jack that has measurements of 2-1/4" and 2" outside dimension of the inner jack tube
- Attachable to:
- Round/square jacks Manual/electric jacks
- Automatically bolts on the bottom of your jacks inner tube
- Programmed to fold into place for easy storing.
- The dimensions are 6" tall x 4-1/2" wide
- Tough and reliable constructed steel
- Designed to wedge between the ground and the trailer, that way it can flip up smoothly to lift your trailer so you don't have to do as much work
- Ring spacer is included for when you want to attach a jack that has a 2-1/2" outer tubing and that has the diameter of 2".
- This jack can extend down, so that way you can safely lock your spot into place.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Fastway Flip 6" Jack Foot For 2 1/4" Travel Trailer Tongue Jacks