The Bigfoot PC-E4501 Ford E-450 Platinum Automatic Leveling System is designed for specific vehicles and their leveling system application (cylinder size, frame & ride height, etc.) One weatherproof hydraulic power unit with an American made marine pump & motor wrapped in a steel housing, allows the unit to be mounted outside in the elements so it does not take up storage space.
- Quick, a one-touch operation that automatically deploys the jacks to completely stabilize and level the RV, front and rear in 30 seconds
- Quick adjustment operation to level the vehicle to your liking.
- On the fly manual adjustment feature that allows you to quickly operate each cylinder individually or in pairs.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- (4) Powder coated cylinders rated to lift 8,000 pounds per cylinder with 13" stroke.
- (1) Weatherproof hydraulic power unit.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- Includes everything needed to be installed on your Ford E-450 equipped coach.
- Front installation includes (2) QEI-13 Cylinders & Mounting Equipment
- Rear installation includes (2)QEI-13 Cylinders & Mounting Equipment.
- All necessary components and hardware for a complete installation!
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- This is a weld-on system, bolt on bracket sold separately (Bigfoot BO-FORD)
- Note: This system does not have an inclinometer and does not read a level plane like the Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System.
- Made in America.
Bigfoot Ford E-450 Platinum Automatic Leveling System