This Bigfoot QT8K-16 is a standard 12-volt hydraulic tongue jack which has 16" of travel and a lift capacity of 8000 lbs. It will fit any standard trailer tongue jack mounting hole, all you need is a 12-volt battery to power the unit. Simply flip the switch up to move the ram up and down to extend the ram. It is that simple!
Note: Depending on the location of your batteries you may need a longer piece of 4 AWG wire (includes 5 ft.) Also 2 quarts of Dextron type 3 automatic transmission fluid for the reservoir. This unit cannot be powered through your trailers light & brake plug.
- 4 times faster than electric.
- Fits most A-frame style trailer tongue mounting holes
- 8,000 lb lifting capacity with a stroke of 16"
- 1 1/2" solid chrome rod
- Large 64 sq/inch stabilizing the foot
- Mounts to trailer tongue that feature a center-mounted jack.
- The actual installation is about 15 - 30 minutes depending on the location of batteries. Simple instructions and installation.
- 2 Years Manufacturers Limited Warranty.
Bigfoot Hydraulic Trailer Tongue Jack