The General Electric Fridge is a top-freezer refrigerator that has 9.8 cubic feet of space and deep, adjustable glass shelves for large-item storage. Runs on 12 volts DC, making it ideal for RV road trips or spending a day on the lake in your boat.
- 9.8 total cubic feet for storing all your favorite snacks and other food or drinks while on-the-go.
- Features a semi-automatic defrost which conserves battery life, as opposed to regular automatic defrosters.
- Deep adjustable shelving fits larger items, such as pizza boxes, or bagged ice.
- Runs on a compressor cooling system - no need for external ventilation.
- LED interior light makes it easy to find what you need.
- Includes humidity-controlled crisper drawers for your fruits and vegetables.
- Clear door bins catch any spills and also fits condiment bottles or 2-liter drinks.
- Upfront dual temperature controls.
- Fresh Food Capacity: 6.96 cubic ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 2.97 cubic ft.
- Reversible hinges allow you to open the door on the left or right-hand side.
- Power Rating: 12V DC; 13.5A.
- Overall Depth: 25-1/4".
- Case Depth Without Door: 22-3/8"
- Depth With Door Open 90°: 47-1/4"
- Depth Without Handle: 25-1/4"
- Overall Height: 59-1/2"
- Height To Mid-Freezer: 38"
- Height To Top Of Case: 58"
- Overall Width: 23-5/8".
- Width With Door Open, 90 Degrees, Including Handle: 23-5/8"
- Width With Door Open, 90 Degrees, Less Handle: 23-5/8"
- Back Air Clearances: 2"
- Side Air Clearances: 1"
- Top Air Clearances: 1"
- Color: Stainless Steel.
- Weight: 132 lbs.
- Includes (2) adjustable food shelves, and (3) full-width glass shelves.
- The door contains (1) full-width fixed bin, (2) half-width can racks, (3) half-width bins, and (5) total clear bins.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
General Electric 9.8 Cubic Ft Top-Freezer Refrigerator - 12 Volt DC - Stainless Steel