The Kronen Premium Holding Tank Treatment neutralizes, attacks, and most importantly destroys the source of holding tank odors before they start. It utilizes a potent combination of naturally occurring micro-organisms that are engineered to break down and liquefy organic materials, leaving you with a completely odorless liquid.
Note: Kronen holding tank treatment should not be mixed with any other tank treatments containing formaldehyde.
- Softens and reduces grease buildup, eliminating the need to physically clean out your tanks.
- Contains no harmful ingredients such as formaldehyde or nitrates, which can harm septic systems.
- 1 oz is used per 10-gallons of holding tank capacity.
- Neutralizes odors instead of covering them up.
- Liquefies waste and tissue for faster and easier transfers.
- Requires less physical cleaning.
- Lubricates valves as it cleans to ensure better, smoother flow.
- Keeps your floats and sensors clean.
- Treat tanks as needed.
- Can be safely disposed at any waste station.
- Fresh scent, no strong chemical smell.
- Do not store in freezing temperatures or below (32-degrees Fahrenheit / 0-degrees Celsius).
- 100% biodegradable ingredients.
- Shelf Life: 2 years.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
Kronen Premium Holding Tank Treatment - 128 Oz
How to Use:
- For regular applications, add 1 oz of Kronen holding tank treatment to every 10 gallons of black tank capacity. Then add at least 1 gallon of water.
- For gray water odor control, add 1 oz for every 20 gallons of capacity through the sink or shower drain.