The Coleman Mach 8 47204B879 RV Rooftop Air Conditioner has a low profile, giving it less drag and better fuel efficiency. It has two motors, allowing for the same amount of BTUs to be used on both high and low speeds.
NOTE: Requires a Ceiling Assembly if switching brands or first-time installations (sold separately)
- It is ultra quiet at low speed and has the highest airflow at high speed.
- This model is backward compatible with any Coleman Mach air conditioner and installs easily from the roof for ducted top-down mounted systems.
- Weighing only 90 lbs, the Mach 8 Plus is the lightest low profile heat pump unit
- Backward compatible with any Coleman Mach air conditioner
- Installs easily from the roof for ducted top-down mounted systems
- Operates even at desert conditions of 125 degrees F
- Has the largest BTU resistance heater of any RV air conditioner
- Features a heat pump
- Mach 8 accessories work with the Mach 8 Plus for easy replacement and upgrade
- Dual motors for the same BTUs of cooling on both high and low speeds
- Cooling/Heating Capacity: 15,000 BTU.
- Electrical Rating 115 VAC, 60 HZ, 1 Phase.
- Compressor: 12.7.
- Indoor Motor High/Low: 1.3 / 0.7.
- Outdoor Motor: 1.9.
- Total @ High/Low Speed: 15.9 / 15.3.
- Running Watts @ A.R.I. Standard: 1471.
- Running Watts @ Desert Condition: 1832.
- Running Watts-Electric Heat Strip: 1748.
- Starting Watts at 95 Degrees: 4142.5.
- Compressor Locked Rotor Amps: 63.
- Refrigerant Charge - R-410A: 21 oz.
- Evaporator Air Delivery (CFM): 300 - High Speed
- Exterior shroud dimensions: 41.1" L x 28.4" W x 8.25" H
- Interior shroud dimensions: 20.1" L x 19.9" W x 2.2" H
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Sold Individually
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty
Important Shipping Info: If you are shipping to a residence and or need a lift gate (help getting the product off the truck), please let the carrier know when they call to set up the delivery date. This Product Ships by Ground Only.
Coleman Mach 8 Plus Rooftop Air Conditioner, 15,000 BTU, Heat Pump - Black