The Aussie 6TV1U00SS1 RV Barbeque Grill is a tabletop or rail mounted propane grill with 305 total square-inches of cooking surface, great for your next camping trip, tailgating party, or backyard barbeque.
- Connects directly to your onboard LP supply.
- Requires a 57629 quick disconnect hose to connect directly to a 5 or 20 lb propane tank.
- Manual Piezo ignition.
- Outputs 10,000 BTU.
- 205 sq. inch cooking surface and 100 sq. inch warming rack are both stainless steel.
- Built-in temperature gauge reads from 100-800 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Handles stay cool to the touch for safer transport.
- Folding panel legs for RV sidewall mounting or tabletop use.
- Includes a built-in drip tray.
- Double layer hood with two latches.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Rust and corrosion-resistant.
- Requires a Phillips head screwdriver for assembly.
- Includes a hanger bracket for mounting on your RV wall (mounting rail 164213 not included).
- Includes a carrying case.
- Dimensions: 26-1/2" W x 12-1/8" H x 17-1/2" depth.
- Weight: 24.6 lbs.
- Limited 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty.
Aussie RV Barbeque Grill - Stainless Steel