The Progressive Industries Smart Surge Protector features a built-in surge indicator notes the condition of the RV surge protector and a sleek, compact, portable design that makes it easy to use and store. It now features UL/CSA approval with the added benefit of a built-in polarity tester. Designed for outdoor use and no installation required. NOTE: Any surge protector can be used with any amperage, with the use of an adapter.
How does a surge protector work? In the event of a power surge or spike, a RV surge protector will block or short to ground the voltage, saving your RV electrical and appliances. Also saving you tons of money in damages and repairs.
- Brighter 3-color LED indicators.
- Improved Locking Device.
- Rugged Pull Handle.
- Cable splash-up guard.
Open Ground Indication.
Lost/Open Neutral Indication.
Surge Fault Indication.
- Tough LEXAN front & back housings, cover mount and nut.
- Operating Temperatures: -40°C to + 105°C.
- Surge Protection: 3-mode / 825 Joules / 22,500 Amps.
- Ratings: 120V.
- UL Listed and CSA Approved.
- Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 13 1/2".
- Security tab is 2 5/8 inches long by 1 7/8 inches wide.
- The hole for the security device is 11/16 inch in diameter.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty (excludes All Weather Shield Assembly).
- Made in the U.S.A.
Check out our Surge Protection Comparison Guide to help make your buying decision easier.
Progressive Industries Smart Surge 30 Amp Portable RV Surge Protection