- 3" x 25' Aluminum Roof Repair Tape.
- UV stable aluminum surface with white rubberized asphalt adhesive.
- Used on metal and flat roofs.
- Quickly repairs roofs, gutters, flashings and skylights.
- Reflects heat and reduces energy cost.
- Water and puncture resistant.
- Will not crack, harden or shrink in any weather condition.
- Warning: slippery when wet!
- Limited 10 year warranty.
- Made in USA.
Quick Roof Aluminum White RV Roof Repair Tape - 3" x 25'
The CoFair Products Quick Roof Aluminum White Roof Repair Tape - 3" x 25' is a do it your self way to repair the roof on your RV, trailer or camper. This tape will permanently waterproof and stop leaks on just about any surface and has the ability to stick to itself, making for an easy seal. It has a guarantee that the tape will not crack, harden or shrink during severe weather, its multiple layers of aluminum allow the sun to reflect off, lowing temperatures inside your vehicle and reducing energy cost.
Surface Prep and Use
The application of this aluminum white roof tape is so simple anyone can use it. Before you can apply it, you must clean the surface and rid it of all dust, dirt and debris. Then you can unroll the tape, removing the backing and smoothing out the tape to the surface as you go. After you have completely covered the leak area, use a roller or your hand to apply pressure and activate the bonding process, giving it a watertight seal.
Material Thickness: 45 Mils Nom.
Flexibility @ -20ºF: Pass
Vapor Permeance: <.01
Nail Sealability: Pass
Tensile MD: 32 lbs/in
Tensile CMD: 33 lbs/in
Elongation MD: 788%
Elongation CMD: 779%
Adhesion to Plywood @ 75ºF: 51 lbs/ft
Adhesion to Plywood @ 40ºF: 14 lbs/ft