The RV Automations Alert
Command is an auto generator start system that monitors your shore power and
auto-starts your generator in the event of a power outage. Also monitors the inside temperature of your RV with an optional temperature monitoring sensor.
- Important Note: Text alerts require a subscription of 9.99 per month. Alerts notify you of lost/restored shore power, or when your generator is automatically turned on or shut off, click here
- Monitors shore power directly from a 50/30-amp pedestal. No modifying required to your inverter panel or transfer switch.
- 3 operating
modes monitor when you are connected to shore power, dry camping, and also
works in shore power mode if you don’t have a generator installed.
- Shore Power Mode
- Monitors your RV site shore power.
- If shore power is lost: texts your phone notifying you that shore power was lost, and then automatically turns on your generator, sending another text to confirm your generator started.
- When shore power is restored: texts your phone notifying you shore power has been restored, and then automatically shuts off your generator, sending another text to confirm your generator was turned off.
- Dry Camping Mode
- Monitors your generator status, and sends text alerts when your generator starts and when it has stopped running.
- Note: Works parallel with Class A coaches with a factory-installed AGS system.
- Shore Power / No Gen Mode
- Monitors your shore power and texts your phone when shore power is lost and when shore power is restored.
- Only requires a simple 4-wire connection.
- Temperature Monitoring
- Monitors the inside temperature of your RV with an optional temperature monitoring sensor (sold separately), see the 3-foot sensor or the 20-foot sensor
- Pre-programmed to text you when the inside temperature of your RV reaches 85 degrees, or when the inside temperature drops to 45 degrees F
- Text alerts also sent when the temperature falls below 85 degrees or rises above 45 degrees F.
- Pre-Programmed Text Alerts:
- Alert Command: Enabled and Connected
- Alert Command: Shore Power Lost
- Alert Command: Shore Power Restored and Generator Off
- Alert Command: Generator Started and Running
- Alert Command: Generator Turned Off
- Alert Command: Inside temperature is over 85 degrees
- Alert Command: Inside temperature is below 85 degrees
- Alert Command: Inside temperature is below 45 degrees
- Alert Command: Inside temperature is above 45 degrees
- Compatible with any cellular network (Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, etc).
- No WiFi
- May be DIY
installed, or installed by a dealer. No complex wiring involved. Includes
heavy-duty connectors and posi-taps for easy wire splicing.
connection for full operation, or 4-wire for only monitoring shore power (no
- Tested on
most Onan RV generators.
- Works with
generators that have the following 4 wires: start wire, stop wire, run wire,
and ground wire.
- Shore power
is monitored on the 120V side of your transfer switch, allowing Alert Command
to monitor shore power right from the source (power pedestal).
- Ready to
install right out of the box. No hard-to-read programming required for setup.
- May be installed inside your RV, generator compartment, or near your transfer switch.
parallel with any factory-installed auto generator start system, or in
conjunction with any smart RV monitoring applications.
compact, durable design.
- What is required for installation: (4) 18-gauge wires for generator connection, (1) pair of 14-gauge wires to connect to battery and ground, (1) pair of 14-gauge wire to connect from the transfer switch to Alert Command, (4) screws to mount Alert Command.
- Tools needed to install: Wire stripper, screwdriver (Philips or Flathead) small zip ties, or electoral tape.
Dimensions: 7-1/2” wide x 4-3/4” width x 1-1/2” height.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Includes (1) alert command unit, (2)
heavy-duty screw connectors, (1) 120V inline fuse, (4) posi-taps.
3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
RV Automations Alert Command Auto Generator Start & Temperature Monitoring System