The Camco 39741 RhinoFLEX Sewer Hose Kit - 20' is a versatile sewer hose kit that can be used as a 10 ft kit or a 20 ft kit. The kit features a super tough bayonet fitting with four prongs for a more secure fit. At the dump-station end we've added an easily detachable 4-in-1 translucent elbow adapter for fitting to 3" slip or 3", 3-1/2" and 4" threaded pipes. The fittings swivel and feature reusable locking rings so that fittings can be moved to a new RhinoFLEX hose.
Note: How to Choose the Right Sewer Hose for your Application
- Can be used as a 10 ft kit or a 20ft kit
- Fittings swivel and are detachable
- Each 10' hose section compresses to 39" for easy storage
- Removable 4-in-1 adapter can be stored in 4" square bumpers
- 4-in-1 adapter fits 3" slip, or 3", 3-1/2" and 4" threaded pipes
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Color: Black
- Material: 23 Mil Polyolefin Reinforced with Steel Wire
- Includes: (2) 10' RhinoFLEX sewer hoses with pre-attached bayonet and lug fittings, (1) Translucent elbow with 4-n-1 adapter and (4) storage caps
- Limited 90-day warranty
Choosing a sewer hose depends on how often you go RVing and the mil thickness of the hose. For instance, 1 mil is equivalent to .001 inches. If you are a full time RVer you may want to choose one that has a higher mil thickness and is heavy duty (currently the highest 26 mil), versus someone that occasionally RVs', they can go with a more standard smaller mil size (currently the lowest 8 mil).
Camco RhinoFLEX Sewer Hose Kit - 20'