The Camco 39741 RhinoFlex Sewer Hose Kit - 20' comes complete with the toughest sewer hose you can buy. The RhinoFlex sewer hose retains its shape once it's set until unhooked and stored. This makes it easier to setup this hose on a sewer hose support and it stays compressed for easy storage.
Note: Before use: Check fittings are securely attached to the RhinoFlex sewer hose.To secure the locking rings and fittings, twist the black locking ring in the unlock direction down the hose 5 or 6 inches. Then screw on the fitting in the tighten direction until it stops. Once the fitting is fully set, twist the locking ring back up the hose in the lock direction until the teeth at the top of the ring are set against the fitting and the locking ring can no longer twist. Always test the fittings and locking rings before emptying your tanks.
- Hose made with 23 mils of heavy-duty polyolefin reinforced with steel wire
- Hoses are tested down to -40 degrees F
- Can be used as a 10' kit or a 20' kit
- Pre-attached fittings swivel for a simple and secure connection
- Kit compresses for storage and the removable 4-in-1 adapter allows you to store the hose in a 4" square bumper
- Includes: (2) 10' RhinoFlex sewer hoses with pre-attached bayonet and lug fittings, translucent elbow with 4-n-1 adapter and (4) storage caps
- Limited 90-day warranty
Note: How to Choose the Right Sewer Hose for your Application
Choosing a sewer hose depends on how often you go RVing and the mil thickness of the hose. For instance, 1 mil is equivalent to .001 inches. If you are a full time RVer you may want to choose one that has a higher mil thickness and is heavy duty (currently the highest 26 mil), versus someone that occasionally RVs', they can go with a more standard smaller mil size (currently the lowest 8 mil).
Camco RhinoFlex Sewer Hose Kit - 20'