The Safe-T-Alert Surface Mounted RV Carbon Monoxide Detector mounts inside your RV, motorhome, camper or fifth wheel and alerts you of dangerous carbon monoxide levels with an audible 85-decibel alarm.
- Ideal for Class A motorhomes, Class B van campers, Class C mini-motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, trucks, and folding campers
- Features a mute button to silence the alarm.
- Rapid recovery sensor is reset when silenced or reactivates alarm if carbon monoxide levels remain.
- Memory scan retains carbon monoxide level that activated the alarm.
- After ventilating your space, it is impossible to know what your CO level was unless your alarm has a memory scan.
- Features micro-current technology that conserves battery power.
- Low and high alarm settings.
- The surface-mounted alarm is recommended for installation in each sleeping area.
- Do not install in any of the following locations:
- Behind furniture, drapes, inside closets, or other areas that will block airflow to the alarm.
- Within 12 inches of opening windows, exterior doors, heating or return vents, or other drafty areas.
- On an outside wall.
- On a wall switch controlled by a power line, ground fault circuit or to a circuit breaker.
- Runs on 12V, no batteries to replace.
- Alarm produces an audible 85 decibels/dB (equivalent to a garbage disposal or food blender).
- Note: The alarm will not work without power and will only indicate the presence of gas at the sensor.
- Alarm Point: 400 PPM 4-15 minutes.
- Power supply and current draw: 108 mA at 12 VDC.
- Operational Range: 12 Volts +/-15%.
- Low voltage power warning at 7 volts.
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +158°F.
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 3" H x 1.3" D.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Conforms to ANSI / UL STD 2034.
- Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements.
- CSA STD 6.19-01 (R2006) certified.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Note: Priority shipping is not available.
Safe-T-Alert Surface Mounted RV Carbon Monoxide Detector - White