The Sikaflex Sikasil GP Silicone Caulk Sealant is a general-purpose, non-sag, elastomeric silicone sealant that has strong adhesive properties for sealing and bonding. Great for sealing and glazing windows, doors, skylights, and more.
- Ideal for the following applications: sealing and glazing of windows, doors, and skylights. Conventional glazing and storefronts, HVAC, plumbing, roofing, sealing trucks, trailers and RVs, marine applications, and appliance assembly.
- One-component silicone sealant, ready to use.
- Superior adhesive properties, bonds easily to many substrates, no priming required.
- Contains an anti-microbial additive for mold resistance.
- UV and ozone resistant, as well as extreme temperatures.
- Fast cure time.
- Maintains elastomeric properties up to 350-degrees F continuous, 392-degrees F intermittent.
- Weight: 0.2 lbs.
- Color: White.
- Size: 10 fl oz.
Sikaflex Sikasil GP Silicone Caulk Sealant, White, 10 Oz