The Sikaflex Sikasil N-Plus is a general-purpose, single component, non-sag, elastomeric neutral cure silicone caulk sealant. Ideal for window and door fabrication, conventional glazing, perimeter sealing of windows, doors, and skylights, expansion and control joints, and more.
- 100% RTV neutral cure silicone caulk sealant.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, T, M, G, A, O; TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A; TT-S-001543A, Class A; CAN/CGSB-19.13-M87, AAMA 802.3 Type II, AAMA 803.3, AAMA 805.2, AAMA 808.3.
- Works in the following applications: window and door fabrication, conventional glazing, back bedding and cap, toe, and heel beads, perimeter sealing of windows, doors, and skylights, expansion and control joints, HVAC, kitchen and bath countertops/solid surfaces, sanitary seals, marine cabins, truck, trailer, auto, RV.
- Typical Substrates: glass, aluminum, tile, fiberglass, plastic, ceramic, masonry, concrete, brick, and wood.
- Excellent flexibility for dynamic joint movement.
- Bonds easily to most substrates, no priming is required.
- Contains a fungicide additive for mildew resistance.
- Color: White.
- Size: 10 oz.
- Weight: 0.1 lb.
Sikaflex Sikasil N-Plus Neutral Cure Silicone Caulk Sealant, White, 10 Oz