The Versa-Haul Double Motorcycle Carrier is great for carrying two bikes to your next destination. This product does not come with the ramp, if you already have one then this is the carrier for you. This safely handles up to 600 lbs. but is restricted to 500 lbs. per rail, so please check your vehicle's suspension carrying capabilities and hitch rating before loading your motorcycles.
Dimensions of Carrier:
- Mounts to a Class III or IV hitch.
- Long-lasting corrosion resistant powder coat finish.
- Adjustable tie-down bars for easy storage or to secure and custom fit your size bike.
- Boxed for UPS shipping.
- Total weight: 118 lbs.
- Handles motorcycles with wide tires.
- The wheel stop is movable to fit your motorcycle perfectly.
- May be used on a motorhome.
- Warning: not recommended for trailers or 5th wheels, as the back-load can cause fishtailing.
- Can carry up to 600 lbs total, but is limited to only 500 lbs per carrier rail.
- See the additional info section below for a Minimum Ground Clearance Chart.
- Made in the USA.
- Carrier rail length: 71.5"
- Carrier rail width: 6.375"
- Distance between tie-down loops: 29.81"
- Distance between rails: 12.75"
- Total carrier width: 52.45"
- Pinhole to far tie-down: 49.7"
- Pinhole to end of the tube: 40.5"
Includes: (1) Anti-tilt lock bracket, (4) retractable tie-down bars, (2) 71.5" long x 6.375" wide carrier tracks, (2) wheel stops, (2) reflectors, does not include a ramp.
Versa-Haul Double Motorcycle Carrier