The Bigfoot AC-MB2007 Automatic Leveling System was designed specifically for Class-C motorhomes on a Mercedes chassis cab. The weatherproof hydraulic power unit with an American-made marine pump and motor wrapped in steel housing, allows the unit to be mounted outside in the elements so it does not take up storage space. No drilling, no relocating of the spare tire, and no rerouting of the rear exhaust is needed for installation.
- Fits the Class-C Winnebago, Thor, Coachmen, Leisure Travel Vans, Tiffin and Triple-E
- This kit fits most 2007-2018 Mercedes Sprinter 3500 Cutaways (chassis year, not RV model year), including Coachmen, Tiffin, Renegade, THOR, or Winnebago, Forest River, Jayco, Pleasure-Way, and Dynomax.
- A quick, one-touch operation that automatically deploys the jacks to completely stabilize and level your RV or trailer.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each cylinder individually.
- Bolt-on installation, some drilling is required into the wheel wells, but no drilling is required into the frame.
- Features a central pump assembly to save on space.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- (4) Powder-coated cylinders rated to lift 8,000 pounds per cylinder with a 13" stroke.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- It may be used with RV SnapPad BF-7 jack pads, see BF7SP4
- Includes: (4) Cylinders, (1) Hydraulic power unit, (1) Monitor, and all necessary components and hardware for a complete installation.
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty On Cylinders, 2 Years On Parts, 1 Year On Labor.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Compatible with 2007 and newer chassis' only.
Bigfoot Central Pump Automatic Leveling System for Mercedes Class C