The Bigfoot WC-C45001 EZ Wireless Leveling System for Chevy 4500 Class C Motorhomes is perfect for the RV'er looking to upgrade to hydraulic leveling. This system is operated by one central pump that runs the four jacks in pairs. This System includes the Wireless remote control that allows you to walk around your coach while you level it, also the wireless receiver simply plugs into the tank assembly. The EZ Leveling system comes complete with brackets, hoses, pump, controls and 4 cylinders.
Questions? Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Control operates the jacks in pairs to resist frame twist or slide-out damage.
- One weatherproof hydraulic power unit with an American made marine pump & motor wrapped in a steel housing.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- The Manual EZ Leveling System includes everything needed to be installed on your Chevy 3500/4500 equipped coach.
- Front installation includes (2) QEI-13 Cylinders with 13" stroke that has a rated capacity of 8,000 lbs. & 3" x 7" Mounting Bracket
- Rear installation includes (2) QEI-13 Cylinders with 13" stroke that has a rated capacity of 8,000 lbs. & has Inside Mounting Bracket equipped with Cross-member.
- All necessary components and hardware for a complete installation.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Limited 1-year parts & labor manufacturer warranty
- Made in America.
Bigfoot EZ Wireless Leveling System Chevy 4500 Class C Motorhome