The Flow-Rite BG-C48V-11-EA-WS is a battery watering system with custom-molded snake tubing for specific vehicles and battery layouts. Designed for CC Precedent and DS, and Trojan 8V batteries 2007 and older. Each kit consists of automatic shut-off valves that replace the existing vent caps which are interconnected with tubing, making the process of filling your batteries a breeze.
Note: If you are installing a Pro Fill system on brand new batteries, wait at least 4 charge cycles before adding any water.
- Optimizes your battery life and performance by filling each cell to the correct level every time.
- Improves safety by filling your batteries without needing to remove vent caps, avoiding acid burns, or toxic fumes.
- Once installed a quick coupling valve allows the system to be connected to a hand pump (included).
- Once connected, water flows into each cell until proper levels are reached.
- Snap-on/off water connections and fast filling allow each battery to fill in under a minute.
- Shrouded winged bayonet valves allow for installation without tools and provide a visual indication of proper installation.
- Automatic shut-off prevents over or under-watering.
- Flame arrestors prevent external spark or flame from igniting flammable cell gasses.
- Custom molded snake tubing is made of acid-resistant polypropylene.
- Provides a fast, no-hassle installation and reduces installation time & costs up to 50%.
- Battery Spacing: 2.3".
- Hand Pump Length: 24".
- Eagle Eye Battery Level Sensor Specs:
- Patented sensing technology eliminates stray current and voltage for the most accurate electrolyte reading possible.
- Features green and red LEDs to indicate whether your water levels are full or low.
- Compatible with Pro-Fill single-point battery watering systems.
- Only requires one Eagle Eye valve per Pro-Fill battery setup.
- The probe is integrated into the valve.
- Handle on control module makes it easy to strap onto the battery.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 150-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Current Draw: 2mA - 8mA.
- Operating Voltage: 12-48 VDC.
- Power Consumption Range: 115mW at 48 VDC.
- Power Wire Length: 36".
- Probe Wire Length: 24".
- LED Wire Length: 36".
- 3/8" ring terminal end.
- Weight: 0.28 lbs.
- Kit includes (20) Pro Fill valves, (5) manifolds, (1) hand pump, (1) Eagle Eye sensor, (1) custom molded snake tubing, and instructions.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Always use distilled or deionized water when refilling your batteries. Minerals in tap water can coat the battery plates filling pores that will no longer be in contact with the water solution.
Flow-Rite Distributor Snake Kit Battery Watering System With Hand Pump & Eagle Eye