The Maxxair MaxxFan Deluxe Vent Fan has a built-in rain cover to protect your RV interior while allowing the cool air in. No need to stretch to reach the ceiling with the included remote keypad control that opens and closes the vent from the palm of your hand.
- Features a powerful 10-speed fan motor, thermostat, air intake, and exhaust.
- Brings in fresh air and removes hot musty air and odors.
- Fits standard 14" x 14" RV roof openings.
- Control the MaxxFan at the ceiling unit or by remote.
- The fan can run with the lid closed (ceiling fan mode).
- Provides over 900 CFM of airflow on High using 4.4 amps, 730 CFM at 2.5 amps and 500 CFM on Low at 1.4 amps.
- Flush mounted, easy-to-clean remote keypad controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake, and exhaust functions.
- Locking knob ensures the vent lid stays fully open or closed.
- Easy to remove interior insert screen, no tools required.
- Twin lifting arms means no more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving.
- Features a powerful, fuse protected, long life sealed ball bearing 12-volt fan motor and a 12-inch 10-blade fan.
- See below for a list of all available MaxxFan roof vent fans.
- 25,000 - 30,000-hour life span (or 3.5 years if left on 24 hours a day).
- Draws 4 amps at the highest speed, and 0.2 amps on low speed.
- Dimensions: 16.4" W x 5" H (closed), 9.3" H (open) x 23" depth.
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Includes (1) deluxe vent fan, (1) remote, mounting hardware and screws.
- CSA listed.
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty on the lid.
MaxxAir MaxxFan 10 Speed Deluxe Vent Fan With Remote - White