The Bigfoot PC-MB2019 Platinum Semi-Automatic Leveling System was designed specifically for Class-C motorhomes on a 2019 and newer Mercedes chassis cab. The weatherproof hydraulic power unit with an American made marine pump and motor wrapped in a steel housing, allows the unit to be mounted outside in the elements so it does not take up storage space. No drilling, no relocating the spare tire and no rerouting the rear exhaust is needed for installation.
- Semi-automatic operation. With the press of a button, all four-cylinders make contact and stabilize the vehicle.
- Note: User must use a bubble level or leveling device and press the corresponding buttons on the panel to get it perfectly level.
- Quick adjustment operation to level the vehicle to your liking
- This kit fits most 2019 and newer Mercedes Sprinter 3500 Cutaways (chassis year, not RV model year), including Coachmen, Tiffin, Renegade, THOR, or Winnebago, Forest River, Jayco, Pleasure-Way, and Dynomax.
- Does not require any frame drilling, relocating of the spare tire or rerouting of the rear exhaust.
- On the fly manual adjustment feature that allows you to quickly operate each cylinder individually or in pairs.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- (4) Powder-coated cylinders rated to lift 8,000 pounds per cylinder with 13" stroke.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- Includes: (4) Cylinders, (1) Hydraulic power unit, (1) Monitor and all necessary components and hardware for a complete installation.
- Weight: 145 lbs.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Made in the USA.
Bigfoot Mercedes Class C Platinum Semi-Automatic Leveling System For 2019 And Newer