When it comes to perfectly leveling your RV at any campsite, check out the Bigfoot PC-MB3 Platinum Automatic Leveling System For Sprinter Class B & C Motorhomes. It is designed for specific vehicles and their leveling system application (cylinder size, frame & ride height, etc). The one-touch operation automatically deploys the jacks to bring the front level with the rear and stabilizes the entire vehicle in just over 30 seconds.
Any questions? Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Quick, the one-touch operation that automatically deploys the jacks to completely stabilize and level the RV, front and rear in 30 seconds
- Quick adjustment operation to level the vehicle to your liking.
- Fits 2007 and newer Mercedes Sprinter chassis cab vehicles, specific manufacturers include Forest River, Jayco, Pleasure-Way, and Dynomax. If you have a Coachman, Tiffin, Renegade, THOR, or Winnebago us part #AC-MB4
- Fully bolt on and no-drill installation.
- On the fly manual adjustment feature that allows you to quickly operate each cylinder individually or in pairs.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- (2) front powder-coated cylinders capable of lifting 8,000 lbs with a 13" stroke.
- (2) rear powder-coated cylinders capable of lifting 8,000 lbs with a 15" stroke.
- (1) central pump.
- 100 square inch pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- Includes everything needed to be installed on your Sprinter equipped coach.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Note: these Sprinter systems are only good for a 3500 cutaway chassis.
- Note: This system does not have an inclinometer and does not read a level plane like the Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System.
- Made in America.
Bigfoot Platinum Automatic Leveling System For Sprinter Class B & C