When it comes to perfectly leveling your RV at any campsite, checkout the Bigfoot PC-MB3 Platinum Automatic Leveling System For Sprinter Class B & C Motorhomes. It is designed for specific vehicles and their leveling system application (cylinder size, frame & ride height, etc). The one touch operation automatically deploys the jacks to bring the front level with the rear and stabilizes the entire vehicle in just over 30 seconds.
Any questions? Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Quick, one-touch operation that automatically deploys the jacks to completely stabilize and level the RV, front and rear in 30 seconds
- Quick adjustment operation to level the vehicle to your liking.
- Fully bolt on and no drill installation.
- On the fly manual adjustment feature that allows you to quickly operate each cylinder individually or in pairs.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- (2) front powder coated cylinders capable of lifting 8,000 lbs with a 13" stroke.
- (2) rear powder coated cylinders capable of lifting 8,000 lbs with a 15" stroke.
- (1) central pump.
- 100 square inch pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- Includes everything needed to be installed on your Sprinter equipped coach.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Note: these Sprinter systems are only good for a 3500 cutaway chassis.
- Note: This system does not have an inclinometer and does not read a level plane like the Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System.
- Made in America.
Bigfoot Platinum Automatic Leveling System For Sprinter Class B & C