- Fits all standard 6V lead acid batteries
- Eliminates need to remove vent covers to fill
- Automatically sends water to low cells only
- Installs in minutes, no tools required
- Several batteries can be connected and filled at the same time
- Automatic shut-off prevents over or under watering
- Simple hand pump operation required (sold separately Handy-Pump P/N: 55-8753)
- Use with any distilled water container
- Quick disconnect feature allows supply to be attached in a snap
- No need to remove vent covers
- No risk of acid splashes or dangerous fumes.
- Flame arrestors prevent external spark or flame from igniting flammable cell gasses.
- Proper electrolyte level prevents dangerous acid bubble out during charge.
- Dimensions: 13" x 11" x 2"
(6) valves (enough for two 6V batteries), (2) Pro-Fill manifolds & (2) Flexible manifolds (for batteries with non-standard fill cap spacing), 5' of tubing, quick connect and dust cap.Fitments:
Fits all standard 6V lead acid batteries. How it works:
Safer and more accurate than conventional filling, it installs in minutes without tools. Simply replace the existing battery caps with the Pro-Fill manifolds and connect together with flexible tubing. The system automatically sends water only to low cells by using automatic shut-off valves at each cell, providing electrolyte level accuracy to 1/8". Makes maintaining proper electrolyte levels in hard-to-reach batteries easy, improving battery life and performance. Hand Pump (sold separately) works with any distilled water container (not included). Once installed the Pro-Fill system never needs to be removed.
Flow-Rite Pro-Fill RV Battery Watering System For 6V Batteries