The RV SnapPad EQ Grand Octagon are jack pads that permanently attaches to the footpads of your RV's leveling system. They come with two of the 10' and two of the 12" pads, for octagon and round shaped landing feet. The jack pads can be installed in minutes and increases stability by making your leveling system's footpad larger and conforming to uneven terrain like gravel. Features anti-slip rubber meaning no more popping jacks, or slipping in high winds or on slick surfaces.
- Compatible with Class A- Rigs
- Most Common Compatible Brands: Entegra, Forest River, Newmar, and Winnebago.
- Compatible Leveling Systems:Equalizer Systems
- Permanent jack pad and leveler
- Water drainage channel help remove excess water
- Rubber dampens vibrations
- Protects against electrical surges
- Non-direct lightning strikes
- Protects your driveway from rust marks
- Anti-slip material works on all surfaces
- Easy one-time installation
- Environmentally friendly as it is made from recycled tires
- Pad Color: Black
- Adds 53% surface area
- Pad Weight:
- Front: 8.9 lbs per pad
- Rear: 8.4 lbs per pad
- Front: 13.25" Diameter, and adds 79% surface area.
- Rear: 13.75" Diameter, and adds 53% surface area.
- Sold in packs of 4
- Limited 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
RV SnapPad Permanent RV Jack Pad - Equalizer Leveling System - 4 Pack