The RV SnapPad Xtra is a 9" permanent jack pad that attaches to the foot pads on your RV's leveling system. The jack pads can be installed in minutes and increases stability by making your leveling system's footpad larger and conforming to uneven terrain like gravel. Features anti-slip rubber meaning no more popping jacks, or slipping in high winds or on slick surfaces.
NOTE: Not compatible with HWH, Equalizer, Atwood, Bigfoot or RVA Jacks
- Designed for LCI ‘Level Up’, LCI ‘Ground Control 3.0’, LCI ‘Ground Control TT’, Rieco Titan ‘Speedy’, and E&P Hydraulics with 9" round feet.
- Compatible Rig Types: Fifth Wheels, Toy Haulers, and Travel Trailers.
- Most Common Compatible Brands: Coach men, Crossroads, DRV, Dutchmen, Eclipse, Evergreen RV, Forest River, Grand Design, Heartland, Highland Ridge, Jayco, Keystone, KZ, Northwood, Prime Time, and Vanleigh.
- Compatible Leveling Systems: LCI Level Up, LCI Ground Control 3.0, LCI Ground Control TT, Rieco Titan Speedy, and E&P Hydraulics.
- Permanent jack pad and leveler
- Water drainage channel help remove excess water
- Rubber dampens vibrations
- Protects against electrical surges
- Non-direct lightning strikes
- Protects your driveway from rust marks
- Anti-slip material works on all surfaces
- Easy one-time installation
- Environmentally friendly as it is made from recycled tires
- Pad Color: Black
- Color: Black
- Pad Weight: 5 lbs per pad
- Dimensions: 11" Diameter x 1.83" Height
- Adds 1” of thickness to jack foot
- Surface Area: +61%
- Shake tested to 50Gs
- Temperature tested to 120 and -40 degrees F
- Sold in packs of 6
- Limited 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
Warning: Installing SnapPads on non-compatible products will result in voiding warranty.
RV SnapPad Xtra 9" Permanent RV Jack Pad - LCI Leveling System - 6 Pack